Vinexpo in Bordeaux 2019
Spotlight on Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019, where more than 2,000 brands and nearly 40,000 professional visitors are expected.
What is Vinexpo?
Created in 1981 under the impetus of the Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vinexpo Bordeaux is a biannual fair focused on wine, the flagship of the region and one of the symbols of France. Every two years, this unmissable event brings together wine and spirits professionals from around the world. The success of Vinexpo Bordeaux is reflected in an increase from edition to edition in the number of exhibitors, visitors and journalists mobilized to cover the event. Meetings with exhibitors, conferences, tastings of wines produced in Girondin vineyards and other regions of the world: Vinexpo is a great opportunity to approach professionals in the sector and taste their best bottles exported to France and abroad. A specialist in luxury real estate in Bordeaux and the Gironde, Barnes Bordeaux invites you to walk through the doors of this wine fair, whether or not you are passionate about wine.
Wine professionals from around the world for Vinexpo 2019 in Bordeaux
More than 2,000 brands and nearly 40,000 professional visitors are expected at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019. The site will welcome exhibitors from 150 countries, and all continents will be represented. To make the visit easier, the list of exhibitors is divided into several categories: Still wines, Sparkling wines, Organic products, Champagne, Spirits, Organic wines (WOW area) and New exhibitors.
The 2019 edition of Vinexpo Bordeaux will count in particular on the presence of the following foreign exhibitors:
- Still wines: Baron de Ley (Spain), Bartali (Italy), Bodega Garzón (Uruguay), Domaine Bournet-Lapostolle (Chile), Estate Papaioannou (Greece), Gianaclis (Egypt), Ladoga (Russia), Uruguay Wine (Uruguay) .
- Sparkling wines: Zamora Company (Spain), Bellussi Spumanti (Italy), Georgia Cradle Of Wine (Georgia).
- Organic products: Bodegas Enguera (Spain), Choya Umeshu (Germany), Emiliana (Chile), Lechburg (Romania), Omerto (Canada), Vina Croatia (Croatia).
- Spirits: Wine & Spirit International ltd (United Kingdom), Yanghe Distillery (China), Dellepiane Spirits (Argentina), Fraternity Spirits World (Mexico), Heaven Hill Brands(United States), Japan Sake & Shochu Makers (Japan), Kremlin Award Vodka (Russia), St Nicolaus (Slovakia), Whyte & Mackay (Netherlands).
- Organic Wines: Avondale Organic Wines (South Africa), Aquila Del Torre (Italy), Bodega Las Cepas (Spain).
- New Exhibitors: Arkawit SA (Poland), Alchemy Wines Port Wine & Vineyards Lda (Portugal), Alibaba Group (China), Balbas SL (Spain), Bayadera Group (Ukraine), Cap Wine Company (South Africa), Catena Zapata ( Argentina), Designer Wines (Australia), Fox Fitzgerald Whiskey (United Kingdom), Lpvn.com (Vietnam), Park Drinks (Turkey), PRJSC Artwinery (Ukraine), Seep Moser (Austria), Tilleul SA (Switzerland).
Dates and address of Vinexpo 2019 in Bordeaux
The Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will be held at the Parc des Expositions de Bordeaux from Monday May 13 to Thursday May 16, 2019. The show will be open every day from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm, except Thursday (doors close at 4:30 pm).
To access the Vinexpo, each visitor must be in possession of a badge valid for the duration of the fair.
The 2019 edition of Vinexpo Bordeaux will offer visitors several novelties, including a great tasting the day before the opening at the Palais de la Bourse (Sunday, May 12, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.), a series of conferences (Vinexpo Symposium) on Tuesday May 14 and the palace dinners (Monday May 13 and Tuesday May 14 at the Palais de la Bourse).
Go to the Vinexpo (Parc des Expositions, Rue Jean Samazeuilh, 33300 Bordeaux):
- By car: A10, exit 4 on the north ring road (Bordeaux-Lac / Parc des Expositions).
- By tram: Line C from Bordeaux Saint-Jean station or Place des Quinconces, to the "Parc des Expositions" stop.
- By bus: line 25.
- By train: Bordeaux Saint-Jean station, then tram line C to the "Parc des Expositions" stop.
- By plane: Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (15 min by taxi from the Parc des Expositions).
Vinexpo is a BtoB trade fair reserved for professionals. If you are a wine lover and a professional in the sector, book a rental in Bordeaux and do not miss this event which has become essential for almost 40 years!