45 minutes East of Bordeaux, in a charming village of the Entre-deux-mers area, beautiful 1,3 ha property consisting of 2 houses with outbuildings in a large wooded and hilly park:
- a 240 sqm, 18th century stone chartreuse house fully renovated in 2015 with high quality materials including an entrance hall, 2 living rooms, a dining room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms including a master en-suite bedroom with bathroom and a shower room
- a 165 sqm two storey guest house made of 17th century rubble, which has been renovated in 2013 with on ground floor, lounge / dining room, kitchen, bedroom, passageway, and laundry and upstairs, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower room, another passageway and an attic.
Outbuildings used as garden shelters and a hilly and wooded park complete this property, combining clacissism and modernity and a great life comfort.
Ideal for bed and breakfast guest house or family home.
See our fees
- Accommodation type : House / Loft
- Land area (m2) : 13,300 m²
- room number : 12
- Bedrooms : 6
- Energy assessment : en cours
- Gaz consumption assessment : en cours
- Fees chargeable : Seller